Ep.20 Embodying Your Womanhood and Honouring The Wild Feminine Landscape with Tami Lynn Kent
Tami Lynn Kent is the founder of Holistic Pelvic Care for women and author of Wild Feminine: Finding Power, Spirit & Joy in the Female Body, Mothering From Your Center, and Wild Creative. She is an international teacher and TEDx speaker. Her books have been published in Mandarin, French, and Dutch. She is also a mother to three beautiful sons. Tami is passionate about empowering women in health & teaching them how to cultivate their creative energy in all stages of life through her practitioner training programs and personal sessions.
In this episode we discuss:
– What is The feminine? It’s very rare to find! Marion Woodman said “the feminine is the bridge between God and humankind” (5 min)
– Tami shares about her personal journey of discovering the feminine through her perinatal time and how slowing down to baby time was awkward at first (9 mins)
– The current invitation to sit with yourself and clearing out old patterns and how that process opens space for connection to the mystery (11mins)
– Working with our masculine in this phase through body, structure and developing a stable internal system as the external structures break down (20 mins)
– I ask Tami about shifting from shame to honouring (33 mins)
– The true empowerment of The Feminine vs. The feminist movement & what was achieved within the broken model (36 mins)
– Not apologizing for pre-menstrual feelings, the need for rest, and the desire to cocoon (38 mins)
– What is our capacity for “downloading?” (41 mins)
Find out more at www.wildfeminine.com
Keep in touch! Join my mailing list to receive offers, insights and new episodes of "Shakti Stories" to your inbox!